Friday, February 1, 2013

Notepad++ Is Awesome

Notepad++
I would be lying if I said I actually tried any other text editor than this one. As soon as I downloaded it and got it installed, I checked out most of it's features. I didn't really understand some of them, but for the most part I felt smart for just having them. Once I saw that they color coded all the stuff, I thought that was cool too -- plus I enjoy the +/- buttons that can close what's inside. This text editor is much better than the one supplied with Windows, so I am overall very happy with my find! Basically put, Notepad++ is awesome!
Click here to get it!

1 comment:

  1. YES. Notepad is so versatile.. so many file types can be opened with it in order to look at the code and edit it! Great program. What is your major interest in open badges?

    Peace, Luke

    ReplyDelete