Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello World!

Hello World!
  After about 20 minutes of writing the same thing over and over, I was finally able to write it all done from the top of my head (picture shown to the left). It wasn't so bad to remember what to write down, but I did find it somewhat difficult to remember the indentation at times, which I know will be very important to master for later on. Other than that, it went smooth. I made some minor mistakes on my first two tries, including forgetting the "<title>...</title>" line all together, and having trouble to remember "<charset="utf-8">. All in all, it was actually fun to see how something I originally thought could only be taught on a computer, is actually very effectively taught on paper. Plus, on paper there is no auto-correct or anything like that, making me feel a little more accomplished when I finish a task. I'm not quite sure what this code does, but I have a feeling it may say...
Hello World!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, dude!

    Had a go typing it in online yet?

    Peace, Luke

    ReplyDelete